Our July 26th, 2018 meeting will be an all Lightning Talk meeting and you can be one of the presenters!
What are Lightning Talks?
A Lightning Talk is a short 10 to 15 minute presentation on a single topic or idea. All you need to do is pick a topic you would like to present and put together a few slides and one or two short demos. Please no live coding!
Who can give a Lightning Talk?
We allow anyone to give a talk on any technical topic that the presenter would like to share with the .Net community. No previous speaking experience is required!
If you have never given a talk before, doing a Lightning Talk is a great way to get started. You can try your hand at public speaking without having to put together a full-length presentation.
For seasoned speakers, Lightning Talks are a nice way to test out new material and ideas in front of an audience.
How do I sign up?
If you are interested in doing a Lightning Talk, please send an email to email@example.com with your topic by Friday July 20th at 5pm.
We have room for six speakers and it is first come, first serve. Hurry and submit your talks today!
- Ted Schaffer - A talk on LINQ
- Steve Nosan - Development at breakneck speed
- Mario Vargas - A better way to simplify your MVC/API controllers using the Mediator Pattern
- Tony McKinney - Browser Automation for Developers: An F# Scripting Approach
- Jeffrey Miller - Bookmarklets for Fun and Profit!
- Adam Pasternack - Getting started with Azure Machine Learning
Thursday, 7/26/2018, 6:00 – 8:00pm
Please come join us at the ICC office which you can find just off the Cleveland Ave exit of 270 on the northeast side of town.
Information Control Company
2500 Corporate Exchange Drive
Columbus, OH 43231